Sunday, February 10, 2008

My little talker

Ethan is now 3 months old and he loves to tell me stories. Obviously he is too young to be talking but he can coo and giggle and as my dad says "howls at the moon". My parents gave him this toy that he loves to sit under and most of the time he talks to himself. He is also getting really good at his hand-eye coordination. As you can see in the video he can grab his toys and "howl" at the same time. Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen? We think so :)

4 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

I love it when babies find thier voices!! That is such a sweet video! I miss you!

Brittney said...

Aren't blogs great?! I love that you could share this cute video with everyone! haha

LOVE YOU

Beau and Jen said...

He is a cute Howler to the Moon! He is just getting so BIG!

Heather said...

He is sooo adorable! I can't believe he is already 3 months old and I haven't held him. We need to get together. I think I am finally settling into my crazy, busy schedule. I will call you so we can set up a time to catch-up and visit.