Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
She got her very own butterfly cake
Well it was a great weekend and I'm so happy to be with my family. I love them all so very much and I was so glad to celebrate my first Mother's Day. Being a mom is an amazing blessing and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Thanks to my mom for being such a great example and for being such a great granny to my baby boy.
If you'd like to see more photos check them out on Britt's blog
Monday, May 12, 2008
And don't worry he loves cords. He seems to find them even when I can't.
Once he started crawling he discovered that the entertainment center is just the right height for him. So most days he pulls everything off this shelf and then tries to stand up.
Then he realized that the bars in his bead work great of standing up...this is usually how we find him after naps and in the morning
And today while I was washing his bottles I looked down to see this
My baby is growing so fast :(
1. I played the saxophone 7th - 10th grade (I know that many of you are laughing right now) and I really enjoyed it. Funny story...my bedroom was right next to the back door of my neighbors and they could always hear me playing/practicing. One day my mom came home and said that she had been talking to the neighbors and they commented on how my playing ability has improved. LOL!
2. I LOVE to scrapbook and lately I have really enjoyed digital scrapbooking. You can see my wonderful pages here
3. Sunday was my very first Mother's day and it was wonderful. Jared made me breakfast and when I came home from church I had a dozen roses and balloons waiting for me. Isn't my husband great!
4. I'm working again! I'm cleaning for a wonderful lady and the best part is that Ethan comes along with me. This is such blessing for us right now because not only can I work we don't have to pay for daycare. Some days are harder then other but for the most part Ethan just plays on the floor or in a jumperoo.
5. Jared proposed to me on September 17th 2005 at Sundance. I had no idea it was coming and to top it all off he wrote me a poem. I would share the poem with you but Jared says it's for my eyes only. Trust me it's a tear jerker. We were then married on November 17th 2005 in the Mount Timpanogos Temple.
6. I LOVE this picture. This was take at my reception. Jared and I had our reception at the Cedar Hills Golf course which has an amazing view. One of my favorite things is looking at city lights, especially when you can see the temple.
7. Jared is officially a graduate of Utah Valley University. He finished his last semester in April and we are so proud of him. He is the first college graduate in his family and mine.
Well there you have it a few things about me :) Now I tag...Jenalee, Becky, Brittney, Kristy, Heather, & Leslie.