Monday, May 12, 2008

I've been tagged

Melissa Davis has tagged me so here we go...7 things about me

1. I played the saxophone 7th - 10th grade (I know that many of you are laughing right now) and I really enjoyed it. Funny story...my bedroom was right next to the back door of my neighbors and they could always hear me playing/practicing. One day my mom came home and said that she had been talking to the neighbors and they commented on how my playing ability has improved. LOL!

2. I LOVE to scrapbook and lately I have really enjoyed digital scrapbooking. You can see my wonderful pages here

3. Sunday was my very first Mother's day and it was wonderful. Jared made me breakfast and when I came home from church I had a dozen roses and balloons waiting for me. Isn't my husband great!

4. I'm working again! I'm cleaning for a wonderful lady and the best part is that Ethan comes along with me. This is such blessing for us right now because not only can I work we don't have to pay for daycare. Some days are harder then other but for the most part Ethan just plays on the floor or in a jumperoo.

5. Jared proposed to me on September 17th 2005 at Sundance. I had no idea it was coming and to top it all off he wrote me a poem. I would share the poem with you but Jared says it's for my eyes only. Trust me it's a tear jerker. We were then married on November 17th 2005 in the Mount Timpanogos Temple.

6. I LOVE this picture. This was take at my reception. Jared and I had our reception at the Cedar Hills Golf course which has an amazing view. One of my favorite things is looking at city lights, especially when you can see the temple.
7. Jared is officially a graduate of Utah Valley University. He finished his last semester in April and we are so proud of him. He is the first college graduate in his family and mine.

Well there you have it a few things about me :) Now I tag...Jenalee, Becky, Brittney, Kristy, Heather, & Leslie.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Holy cow posting queen!! I accept your tag and I'm off to do my post! :)

Danica said...

I'm so glad you joined us in the digi scrap world! I love seeing your pages! I didn't realize you had posted so many on SM! They are all GREAT!