Thursday, December 11, 2008

Trouble!

One day while I was at work I was in the bathroom cleaning the floors. Ethan was with me just having a grand ole time playing with a water bottle. After a little while I realized that things were really quiet. I turned around to find this...

No at first I wasn't too worried, it looked like just a little bit of toilet paper but I was so wrong! This bathroom has two toilets that face each other so when went looking for Ethan here is what I found...

Ethan had completely emptied BOTH rolls of toilet paper. I wanted to be so mad at him but all I could to was laugh. So we cleaned up his mess and it filled the garbage can. Good thing the lady that I clean for knows what it's like to have kids and is so easy going when it comes to things like this.

Note: I didn't have my camera with me so I had to use my camera on my phone. That's why the pictures aren't so great.

9 comments:

Becky said...

Ha ha! So cute. Last night I had a dream that Marley was walking. Exciting and yet scary.

Katie said...

Ah... he's so cute!!! I love it when you kinda want to be mad but they're so cute you just can't!!!

Dustin and Selena said...

I love it! Every kid has to do this at least once, but both rolls is pretty funny, he must have been having a great time. He is just so cute!

Heidi said...

I didn't know you worked, how often do you do it? Do you just clean for one lady? Can Ethan always come (that must slow things down, I can't clean my OWN house with two children clinging to me, I'm impressed you can do more!) He sure is a cutie. I can just imagine the look of wonder as more and more toilet paper came off the roll!

Beau and Jen said...

LOL! You should have sat him up on the toilet and taken a picture. So it would match the picture of you!! :) I guess there is always next time!

Michelle said...

Haha! I'm sorry that I missed this! What a cute boy. I'm so glad that Sophie gets to play with him all the time!

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

LOL!! Yea now its starting!! so much fun you clean one room you walk out of it and its back to the way it was before you started cleaning!! We Just Gotta Love Our Babes!! P.S. Adysen still does this!

Becca said...

Ha ha ha. Caught red handed!

Unknown said...

hmmm. Not only is that lady easy going, but she usually is the instigator handing them a roll of paper towel to run with... oooh, fun mommy! :P