Friday, April 03, 2009

Blog Train...

Good Morning and welcome to your next stop on the GG digital designs blog train. I'm so excited to share my fun freebie with you. But first let me show you the amazing kit I used to make it. It's called "Celebrate" and it's beautiful!

Here is the page I made using her kit.


And now for your freebie...


Your next stop will be Allie's blog and just in case your a little lost you should have come from Rhonda's blog. And if your really lost check out GG's blog.

5 comments:

susan said...

Thanks for sharing!

Shiloh said...

Shan!
I'm so very very impressed withy our digital scrapbooking skills! Way to go in that contest!! I think you should do a post for all of your readers who are digiscrapping illiterate! Where do you start?! I followed the train, and downloaded all the cool stuff, but I don't know what to do next!

Pattycakes said...

Love these. Thank you for sharing!! :)

Melissa said...

THank you very much!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Thanks for the candy bar wrappers! Love 'em!