Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vidoni girl time!

This past weekend we had a fun Vidoni girls weekend. It stared off with a night out to the Tuacahn musical theatre to watch Footloose! One of my favorite movies brought to life. If you ever have a chance to see a show at the Tuacahn I highly recommend it. We even talked about going back this Oct. to see Thriller!




The next day we had breakfast at IHOP, then pedicures and then headed to Las Vegas to enjoy some delicious food, Freemont Street and some sun. By recommendation from my wonderful friend Brittney we ate at The Cheesecake Facotry. She told me to try the fried macaroni and my goodness it was sooo good!





On our way to dinner we were able to stop and watch the water show in front of the Bellagio. This is always one of my favorites things to see in Vegas.




Here we are waiting for table at the Cheesecake Factory.



Rachael and Tennille looking at the menu



Enjoying the night life of Freemont Street



And here we are by the pool showing off our beautiful pedicures. It was a fun weekend with lots of fun memories!

3 comments:

Beau and Jen said...

How fun! I wouldn't mind going to see Thriller. PS> liz just got a texted that Michael Jackson died... who knows though?!?! crazy if he did. You'd have to bye your tickets real early cause I bet people will freak out.

Heather said...

That sounds like such a great time! I am glad you got to have a fun time with your family. Sounds like a ball...and wonderfully refreshing.

Brittney said...

sounds like an amazing get-away. However - you ate at cheesecake factory not Macaroni Grill silly girl!!!!