Thursday, August 13, 2009

He's a winner!

American Fork (my home town) has their city days celebration in July. This year my mom put Ethan and my cute little niece Paycee in the baby contest. American Fork only did one winner per age group and my handsome little guy won!!! I was totally shocked cuz he didn't do anything, nothing, zip, zero cuteness for the judges. All he did was sit there and look at them. I couldn't get him do any of his cute tricks. So when they called his name I was so excited and totally surprised. He won a cute little stuff alien and a gift card to a local baby clothing store. Then we got to be in the parade! It was fun and Ethan seemed to enjoy it but it was so hot!

3 comments:

Beau and Jen said...

YEAH for ETHAN!! His always a Winner in my BOOK!

Becca said...

Why so shocked? I'm not surprised; he is a cutie pie!

Becky said...

I am totally NOT surprised. Ethan is SO cute. I love his dimples and he has such handsome eyes! Remember the marriage is already arranged, Maley and Ethan, May 2029. Ok, maybe we haven't made those arrangements but we SHOULD!