Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Introducing...

Madelyn Carol Vidoni
7 lbs. 13 oz
18 1/2 in. long

We started our day out bright and early by arriving at the hospital at 6:15 am. Here I am all ready to go and waiting to be taken to the operating room.

Once I was ready to go they invited Jared in and started the surgery. At 7:59 am we heard the first cries of our precious little girl. We think she looks a lot like Ethan when he was born.



The surgery went well and Madelyn is beautiful and perfect in every way. We feel so blessed to have this little angel in our family.
Ethan loves his little sister and brought her a bunny that he made at build-a-bear. He was very excited to give her the bunny.


My parents and little sister were at the hospital with us and helped us with Ethan. They kept him while I was in surgery and then they took him to the nursery so that he could see his little sister for the first time and watch her get a bath.

We are madly in love with this little princess and can't wait to take her home.

18 comments:

Beau and Jen said...

She is a beautiful princess! I can't wait for you to be home too :)

Brittney said...

She is the sweetest little thing!!! What a great happy post!! CONGRATS SHAN!

Unknown said...

And she's even more cute in person if you can believe it! Beautiful in every way! Congrats :)

Katie said...

YAY!!! Congrats on a healthy baby girl... so fun. :) Girlies are great!!!

The Bowes said...

congrats!

Lindsay said...

I'm so happy for you Shan! She is wonderful! Madelyn is a beautiful name--love it! Hope you heal quickly and that you all get to go home as soon as possible!
Congratulations!

chelseareeve said...

I can't believe you have another baby. That is soooo fun. And now you have one of each. How fun for you guys. I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Shanny & Jared,
We are so happy for you.
Congrats!
The picture with E holding her
looks just like you Shanny!
Yet, yesterday she looked like
her daddy!
I'm confused.
No matter....beautiful!
Love,
Aunt J and Uncle C

Leezy Lindsey said...

She is so beautiful! Love her hair! Congrats to your family!

McKell&Janeene said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations...so excited for you all!

Lisa said...

Shan, what a beautiful baby! I am very excited for you and your family. I too also love the name, let's try to get together soon. Lisa Gauchay

Leslie & Matt said...

Awe Shan, she is just perfect & I love how they did her hair all curly!! Girls are such fun & just think how close in age our little princesses will be!! Congratulations!!!

Leslie & Matt said...

PS Love her name...it is perfect!

Heather said...

Congratulations. What an adorable little baby girl. I can't wait to meet her in person. I bet you are all so thrilled.

Nicki said...

Yay! Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful, and her head of hair is amazing!

webster farm said...

She is so beautiful, and I am so happy for you guys!

Becky said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to see her in person.

Kate Lewis said...

Congratulations! She is so cute. And Ethan's bear for her is so sweet.