Wednesday, September 08, 2010

One Month Old & Potty Training

Madelyn is now one month old! A few things we've learned in her short little life is that she had thrush and now has reflux. This is why my poor little baby was so fussy and always crying. It often seemed like when she was awake all she did was cry. But now she is taking some medicine and is a happy baby. She is just starting to make those precious little coos that I love.

In other big news Ethan is potty trained (well pretty much anyway). Last week we went to the store and let him pick out his new underwear. He of course picked the Disney pack that was full of Toy Story, Cars, Incredible's and Wally. All his favorite shows.

Then he got to pick out his own potty seat, Cars of course.


Here he is modeling his Cars underwear for me, such a silly boy!

We made a potty chart that he put a sticker on each time he went in the toilet. This was super exciting for him. Once he filled his chart with stickers we told him that he'll get a present.

He did pretty good the first day and seemed to be understanding what was going on. The second day was BAD and I almost gave up but decided to stick with it. We had a few more days of good and a few more days of bad. Then on Monday it seemed to just click. We've had very little accidents and he's doing great!

15 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness, Madelyn is SOO cute!! I've never seen a blonde baby with so much hair!! Love it. And BIG congrats on the potty training! We've just started with Hyrum, and I remember why I waited so long to start! =0)

Unknown said...

Alright E!

Madelyn is beautiful. Is my Brother growing a beard?

Anywho see you for thanksgiving.

-Jimmy

Heather said...

What a cute boy!! I love how he is modeling his big boy undies. And your little Madelyn is so darling. I am glad you found out how to help her feel better and not cry. It breaks me heart to hear a baby cry and not know how to fix it.

Anonymous said...

Shanny,
Curt and I laughed so hard at the
cute pics of Ethan and his
undies and potty chair!
He is so proud!
Thanks for sharing.
Give baby Madelyn a kiss.
She is beautiful!

Loves you,
Auntie J and Uncle C

Anonymous said...

i like to sniff little boy butts

Anonymous said...

one time i was ass riding a fat little boy and he came down too hard on my long dick and snapped it in half had to go to the doctor they fixed my dick (thank god!) so i could rub it on little butts once again

Anonymous said...

Lay him down on his stomach and strap him down on changing table and put some baby lotion in his bottom and insert my penis in his butt and slide in and out of him piss inside him flip him over suck and jerk him till he spirts toddler cum

Anonymous said...

https://ppkvhat.rs/invite/i=122428

Anonymous said...

https://hishia.in?i=d9b7ad65

Anonymous said...

I need to suck a little boy's dick feel it get hard as a little boner in my mouth.

Anonymous said...

https://koorasep.de/invite/i=8925

Anonymous said...

I swear I won't hurt him. I just want to watch him on the potty and beat off. And shoot my cum all over his face. Wait, he's smiling. I press my hard cock against his lips. He takes it into him mouth. He sucks it like he's sucked cock before. I try to pull out before I come but he grips it and won't let go. He makes me shoot my cum into his mouth. He eats it all up. Even after I'm empty he keeps sucking it, making me hard. We switch places and I sit on the toilet while he rides me. I cum inside him but he leans forward and puts his tongue in my mouth. He wants me to fuck him again. He fucks my mouth with his tongue till I'm hard again. Then he rides me again. He's fucking me. He's raping me. He keeps getting me hard with his mouth or his bum. I end up ejaculating six times while we're in the bathroom.

Anonymous said...

T.me/Mikewild1 if you want to trade naked kid videos or photos

Anonymous said...

https://chmaninoff5y.de/invite/i=12925

Unknown said...

https://cokv83xa.cc/invite/i=99717