Saturday, October 16, 2010

Annual Witches Night

This past weekend we had our annual Witches Night filled with little witches and wizards. Both boys and girls were invited this year. I got a little crazy and made Ethan a little wizard costume along with an outfit for Madelyn.


Our little witch crew
Jared's brother Jimmy and his fiance Shannon came down for the weekend and join us for our fun time at Gardner Village. Here they are with all of the kids.
Ethan really liked looking at the witches. Unfortunately it was really busy and really crowded so we didn't get to enjoy it as much as I'd hoped.


My mom and sister came along for all of the fun too.
All and all it was a fun time and the kids seem to have fun running around looking at the witches.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You guys all look great and I LOVE Madelyn's costume! You are so creative!

Becky said...

How fun! You guys look so cute!

Sara said...

Looks like you all had a GREAT time!!

I saw your comment on Infarrantly Creative about the Milestone Month Onesies and I wanted to stop by and say Thank you so much for "Liking" us on facebook! I am so glad I found your blog. I am following now and looking forward to reading more.

I wanted to let you know that Amy Jo and I are having a sale today, Cyber Monday- 20% off and free shipping. Check out my blog post today for more of our story and some cute baby pictures (the best Monday posts are the ones that make you smile!) Thanks again for following us on Facebook!

Anonymous said...

KUDO's to Jared and his brother
for dressing up like witches!
Curt would neverrrrrr do this.
All the pics are darling!
Auntie J