Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum

Conference weekend we spent some time with Jared’s family in St. George. While we were there we visited the Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum. I had never been there before and although it was small it was pretty neat. It reminded me of the Bean museum but I thought it was better. My favorite part was that the kids got binoculars to use and see all the fun animals that were far away.

DSC03359 DSC03360

This is my nephew Nate. He’s a cutie and got to come along for a the fun day too.

DSC03361 DSC03362 DSC03363

This scene was upsetting to Ethan. He did not want the lion to kill the zebra. He can be so tender hearted sometimes. Especially when it comes to animals. But we talked about how nature works and how the lion has to eat and what he eats is zebras. He was not happy about that but seemed to understand what we were talking about. At least as much as a four year old can.

DSC03364 DSC03365

It was fun place to go and spend some time out of the house. I’m sure we’ll come back here again.

No comments: