Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Grandma’s b-day and the trunk-or-treat

Being in primary has brought be a lot of joy and sometimes a lot of stress. This year our primary was in charge of our wards trunk-or-treat and sadly this fell on the day of my Grandma’s 80th birthday. So we had to miss her party because I had to be at the trunk-or-treat. BUT we did take some time to go visit my grandma before her party and wish her a happy birthday. She is an amazing women and I feel blessed to have her in my life and that my children are able to know her.

IMG_0038

For the most part our trunk-or-treat was a success and my kids came home with lots of candy. I spent many hours planning, cutting, and sewing my kids costumes. I was so excited to see them all dressed up. My little Tinkerbell and Peter Pan…

IMG_0062

IMG_0047IMG_0061 IMG_0040 IMG_0043 IMG_0044  IMG_0055 IMG_0058

Don’t you just love all of Madelyn’s silly faces. That girl rarely gives me a good smile when I take her pictures. We are now in the silly smile phase.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I can't believe how WARM Halloween was. It was HEAVENLY!! I wish it was like that EVERY Halloween. No dumb winter coats covering up the kiddies' cute costumes.

Beau and Jen said...

I love that little girls faces!! You did awesome job on their costumes! Wondered what you'll make them for next year??