Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pictures!

Well we finally got our pictures taken and I think they turned out well. This is the only picture Ethan smiled in and thank goodness it was our family picture.

Here are the pictures of Ethan is his blessing outfit...isn't he handsome? My favorite picture is the one in the top right. If you can't tell is making a kissy face and he does that all of the time. It is the perfect picture of my little boy.

And here is our little Santa baby wishing you all a Merry Christmas. I had great ambitions to send out a Christmas card but as usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. In other words I still don't have my cards done but I will eventually send them out :)

8 comments:

Brittney said...

That is a GREAT family photo! YAY for the baby smile! And that santa baby pic could not be cuter!! LOVE it! Dang, we could have had some killer cards with those. I say you still do 'em. We'll put something clever on them about them being late! HAHA

The Batty Bunch said...

What a darling family. You are all so photogenic. Hello the new mom is looking fabulous. WINK! What a handsome little fella you have.

Heather and Ray said...

Cute Family!!! I love the picture of Ethan in the Santa hat. He is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

That's my adorable Mr. Withers/Vidoni!! I love him! As you know, I saw these pics in person & I still love them ;) And BTW, who is your hairdresser? Your hair looks fabulous :)

Heather said...

I love the pictuers. You guys are such an adorable little family. Ethan is so precious!! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT I HAVE THE CUTEST NEPHEW EVER. PRETTEST SISTER EVER, AND HANDSOME BROTHER-IN-LAW EVER! SUPER CUTE! tellin' ya do a New Years card! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Shantell I still love these pictures!! So fun to see you guys the other day, and I can't seriously believe he is 2 months already, crazy. But so cute and smiley.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jared and Shantell, I have a bizarre question for you. My husband and I recently had renters in our home that we found out were into illegal activity. Do you have any dell products or anything associated with Dell? We have been receiving mail with the name Jared Vidoni on it, and I don't know anyone with the name Jared Vidoni. I am not sure if this is the right person, but if it is I wanted to make you aware of a couple things. If you would like to contact us please email me at ddtnielson09@yahoo.com.