Friday, January 04, 2008

The Boppy

For all of you who know what a Boppy pillow is you will get a kick out of this and for those of you who don't here is a brief description: the Boppy pillow supports baby as you nurse and also as your little one rests, plays and learns to sit up. Well one day I came from the back bedroom to the living room to find my husband a sleep...using the Boppy as his pillow! I laughed so hard that I had to run and get my camera. Then the next day Jared had that pillow around his neck again! It has become his favorite pillow. What a silly husband I have :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is soooo funny!! Thanks for posting so i could have a much needed laugh. By the way,...what's Kristy's email? Her blog is set to private now and I missing her funny posts.

Anonymous said...

HEHEHEHE!!! oh how funny! if that isn't a Jared thing to do then I dont know what is!! heehe funny jared...

Unknown said...

Strange boys... I have one, too! At least they're good for a laugh, right?!

Heather and Ray said...

That is so funny! Did he laugh at the pictures?