Friday, January 04, 2008

Our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree


This year my little sister and her husband wanted a "live" Christmas tree. They went to Herber and stood in line to get a permit so that the we could cut down our own Christmas tree. Well Jared and I weren't able to go with my siblings to cut the trees down but they were nice enough to bring us a tree. I'm sorry to say that we were all disappointed. The trees in Utah are not the Christmas trees we had in mind. It took Jared and I about 2 weeks to get our tree up and when we finally did it look just like Charlie Brown's tree. Oh well it created great memories for us. Thanks little brother and sister for getting our tree this year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its a cute charlie brown tree if i ever did see one... PS to everyone> shannys was the "fullest" of the 3 trees we did get!

Heather and Ray said...

I think your tree is cute. We didn't put our tree up this year because we moved into our house 3 days before Christmas.

Becca said...

Gingerbread men ornaments make any Christmas tree Martha Stewartish. So, no need to putdown your tree.

BTW - Maks really loves his boppy too. He sleeps in it all the time...