Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A few new pictures

Our little Ethan is quickly growing. He can already sit up all by himself and he is getting really close to crawling. He can get up on his hands and knees and I think it will only be a few days before he's on the go. He loves to roll and can roll from his back to his belly and then from his belly to his back. And today he totally surpised me and sat up all by himself. I was watching TV and he was playing on the floor infront of me and then I looked down to check on him and there he was sitting up on his bum looking at me with this HUGE grin! Here are a few recent pictures I've taken.






And last but not least a little video to brighten your day!


12 comments:

Katie said...

I love the naked bum crack picture! He is so cute!!!

Leezy Lindsey said...

He is so cute! It is crazy how fast they grow up and learn knew things!

Heather said...

I love the pictures of him with the basket. So cute! He is so adorable. I can't wait to see him (and you). Hopefully the end of this week or next week.

Heidi said...

I love that laugh!! I can't believe he's so close to crawling!! Hyrum hates being on his tummy and will probably never crawl, oh well. He does kinda scoot on his bottom though and can go several feet that way. Can't wail til we get to see you guys and the little cousins can play with each other.

Brittney said...

those photos are adorable and if that's not histerical laughter I don't know what is! Thanks for the smile!!! (That sepia tone pic is frame-worthy! SCRAP IT UP!!)

Unknown said...

SO freakin' cute! He is hilarious, laughing it up...little ham! It is pathetic how they just evolve before our very eyes, kind of scary!

Danica said...

WHAT A CUTIE!! He is seriously sooo cute!!! I love his smile and giggle!!

Becca said...

Nice bum; where you from?


I can't believe how big he is getting. I bet he is taller than Maks. I think I am having a little man syndrome through my little man...

Becky said...

Gosh! He is so cute and handsome at such a young age! I love the video! What a cute laugh - what a happy guy.

Unknown said...

ha! tagged you, see my blog!

Annie said...

How cute! I cannot believe he is getting ready to crawl!! He is growing too fast!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.