Friday, January 02, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

My wonderful friend Brittney took our family pictures this year. They turned out so cute. She is so amazing and I'm so glad she's my friend. Thanks again Britt!

I made this page about some of my favorite pictures. It was such a sweet and tender moment. We were trying to do a family hug picture but at first Ethan didn't want to do it. Then all of a sudden he realized what we wanted him to do and he gave us a big tight hug around our necks. We love getting hugs from Ethan. There is nothing sweeter.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

These turned out great! You are such a cute family. Ethan is so photogenic! (well, you all are)

Unknown said...

way cute! I love the one of just E, he is so beautiful!

Becca said...

Those look great! Brittany is very talented. I love the cute family hug photo.

Bobbi said...

These photos are beautiful, Shantell. And THANK SO MUCH for the DARLING Christmas card!!! Seriously so cute! I love reading your blog and staying in touch. You're such a fun, cute girl. I love you, honey!!!

Danica said...

Awesome pics!! I LOVE the LO you did, so CUTE! There's nothing better than a baby hug! Just wait until he learns to say I love you, melts the heart!