Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow

We have had so much snow this year it's crazy! I've lived in UT my whole life and I can't remember that last time we had this much snow. Here are a few pictures I took to remember this white winter.
This is Jared's brother Jimmy posing for me in the snow. This was taken just before Christmas and we had almost a foot of snow!

Here's Jared happily shoveling the snow. I think this was his 4th of 5th time shoveling that day.And here is Ethan enjoying the snow for the first time. We don't have any boots or snow pants for him so he just gets to enjoy the snow from the side walk. He loves it though! Every time we go out to the car he walks over to the lawn and gets a fist full of snow. Next year I'll be ready for the snow and Ethan will have a snow suit.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Yep, he definitely is a Utahn boy! Very cute. I borrowed snow gear while we were visiting, because I didn't want to buy any when he was going to grow out of it... Just don't throw him in the snow for picture purposes!

Danica said...

I know I can't believe the snow... I just remember a long time ago it was so bad they canceled church haha LOVE the LO!