Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2 Years Ago...


My little boy was born. I can hardly believe that he is two. I know I said that when he turned one but now it's really true. I look at him and he is my baby now more. He's getting so big! We celebrated his birthday last Saturday and I think it was a hit. We had a Mickey Mouse party! I had tons of fun planning and and I think everyone who came had fun. I'll be posting about that later. I've got tons of pictures to share :) As for now I'll leave you with a few picture of Ethan from that past 2 years.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! He does totally look like a BIG boy, now. sad :( I love the pic of him & doggy! btw, I have his b-day as the 28th, do I have it wrong?

Brittney said...

He is such a cutie pie!! And he's gotten so big!! I love the new disneyland trip counter!! It's coming up so soon! :) yay for you guys.

Beau and Jen said...

I love my E!! He is such a big boy! He makes me smile every time I see him and I love him so much!!