Thursday, January 27, 2011

Milestones

January 2nd was a big day for me. It was Ethan's first day of Sunbeams and Madelyn turned 5 months! How on earth did this happen. My little boy is not so little, he's in PRIMARY!!! And my sweet little baby girl is 5 months old. When I took Ethan to his class he was very sad and a little scared. I kept telling him how much fun it will be and to be brave. As I sat him in his seat he had tears in his eyes and wanted me to hold him. I just about broke into tears myself. I knew that he'd be in good hands and really enjoy primary but it was hard to say good-bye. I had to do it quickly or I'd be crying right along with him. It's hard for me to believe that he'll be going to pre-school next year.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Ah! that would have killed me! It amazes me how fast these little ones grow! Time really does fly!