Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Pre-School

Well we've entered into a new stage in our life. Ethan is now in school! This picture below is from his teach meet & greet. We meet his teacher, saw his class room and learned all about the things he'll be doing while in class. I LOVE his teacher. She is absolutely wonderful, caring and fun! I think Ethan will have a great experience in class.
Yesterday was his first day. He was so excited to go to school. He's been wanting to go to school for a long time.
Walking with dad to his class room
Once we were inside he got to pick his own seat. I thought for sure he'd have a hard time saying good-bye but he didn't. He gave me a kiss and said bye. I think I was the one having the hard time saying good-bye. But I was strong and didn't cry. Got chocked up realizing just how big my little boy is and that I'd be leaving him in the hands of someone else for the next few hours. But I knew he'd love it and that she'd take good care of him. 
When I picked him up he was so excited to see me and had a smile from ear to ear. 

2 comments:

Beau and Jen said...

oh my goodness! He's such a big boy! I bet he loves it! How fun!

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

He has such a cute smile! Bailee started preschool this year too. I can't believe how fast they grow. Ethan's teacher looks like a sweetie. I'm glad he's enjoying it. :)