Monday, June 25, 2012

A new camera

I really want a new camera. And not just any camera I want the big girl kind. A DSLR. The problem is that they are really expensive and I have no idea what kind to get. So I’m asking all of my friends and family to give me their two cents about a big girl camera.

What camera would you recommend and if you’ve taken any classes or read any book or have a blog or website that you follow I’d love to hear about that as well. I’d love to learn as much as I can before I make a purchase and once I have the camera I know I will have a lot to learn so please share your camera knowledge with me.

I almost bought the following camera and it came recommended by my dear friend so right now this one is top on my list. But when it came down to buying it I missed the awesome deal that was going on and realized that I really need to save up before I buy a camera. cannon

3 comments:

Ariane G said...

I love Canons. I have a the Canon Rebel XSi. We plan to upgrade in the near future to the T3i or T4i. Make sure you get one that does video too, T2i+ will give you that. The T4i is what we're leaning towards because of the touch screen and other added features.

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

I have a Nikon D5000, I love it! But, I think I would be just as happy with a Canon. Mine does video...which I agree with your friend above...get a camera that also does video.

Just a warning...even though I have a nice BIG girl camera...it's big and I really want a NICE small point and shoot camera now. Not that I want to give up my big girl camera..it's just BIG! Really want one that fits in my pocket or purse or luggage easily. One that is easily hidden while in public places so nobody is tempted to walk off with my camera. Just sayin' once you get a big one you might still want a little one.