Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Christmas Dinner

My brother Ryan and his family were not able to be with us on Christmas day so they invited everyone over for dinner at their house a few nights before Christmas. My mom is a super grandma and brought plenty of things to keep the kids entertained. First she had these adorable hats and a coloring page for the kids

 IMG_2011 

Then she had the kids line up and sing for us. I missed the beginning of the song but here is most of it.




(If you can’t view this video let me know. I’m still trying to figure out youtube)

 

Then my brother Brandon and his wife had a fun project for us. We each got to make our own snow globe. Ethan’s is superman and Madelyn’s is a ballerina.

IMG_2014 

Then my mom ended the night with a game of Christmas bingo and plenty of prizes.

IMG_2018IMG_2020

We also exchanged a few presents with those who were not going to be around on Christmas and watch some good old family home videos. Some very old ones from my childhood. It’s fun too watch your kids watch you as a kid. It kind of blows their mind seeing you looking so different. It was a great night!

No comments: