Thursday, July 10, 2008

Holly's Wedding

My cousin Holly was married last week and she looked beautiful! We traveled down to the Manti Temple for a wonderful ceremony and then we went to Nephi for a yummy luncheon. Here are a few pictures from that day.

Holly & Derek coming out of the temple as newly weds

Holly's FamilyMy beautiful mother

Me & Jared (I have a weird smile it this picture...it's not a very good picture)

My handsome husband.

My dad was there too but I didn't get a picture of him. We are so happy and excited for Holly & Derek. Good luck in your new adventure of marriage.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

So is Ethan walking by himself now?

Annie said...

Very cute pictures! It was so good to see you guys!!

Becca said...

I love the Manti temple! That's where we got married! I like Jared's sunglasses on his head for the pics.

Heather said...

Wedding fun!!! Thanks for sharing.

Beau and Jen said...

Congrats to Holly! It was a beautiful day!

Becky said...

I love the Manti Temple!

Sorry to comment on your last post...but Ethan is such a stinkin' cutie pie! He looks like he BELONGS in the water and once again acting like he is much older than he is! What a smarty pants!

It was good to see you last Monday. Returning to work wasn't as bad as I thought. I would rather be with Marley but, it will be nice to get some more moola before we leave for NEB. We gotta get together once last time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these cute pictures!
Ethan is a little fish.
He is so cute! I can't believe how
fast his is growing.
You two are wonderful parents!
Grandpa is looking down and smiling
on you!
We are so very proud of you.
Love,
Auntie J