Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vidoni Camping Trip

This year for our Vidoni camping trip we went to Cherry Hill and had lots of fun! Ethan LOVED being in the water. Our first night there Jared and Ethan swam in the pool the nieces and nephews.

Margie & Josey
Chad & Macie
Taggert

The next day we spent at the water park going from one pool to the next and lots of rides in the lazy river. While we were at the water park we had lunch and Ethan tasted Watermelon for the first time. He loved it and even tried stealing it from his cousin Lucy. Lucy was kind enough to share it with him. She would talk a bit and then she would give Ethan a bit. It was so cute!

Us in the lazy river

Grandma Vidoni & Greta

Fernando & Lucy

Rachael

Back at camp we had lots of yummy food, played jump rope, made glow stick outfits and just relaxed.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

It looks like you guys have had a very fun summer so far! Ethan is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update. I'm bummed I had to miss it all. I guess I should get used to it. I'm going to end up that crazy uncle who lives on a far away mountain. The kids can't remember exactly what he looks like, but every great once and awhile he comes down from the mountain bearing gifts made of sticks and berries... just kidding. thanks for putting up this blog it really is good to see pics of all the kids. Your baby is freaking cute. later. love, jim

Becca said...

Okay, so he is getting way too old! I can't believe he is already walking/pushing chairs. He is so advanced; very smart boy!

You guys have enjoyed so many fun activities and the summer is not even half over! I love the water park idea! I know Maks would have a blast.

Cute LOs btw.

Shiloh said...

I love the baby floaty thing! How fun for Ethan! Gla dyou guys have been making the most of the summer! :)

Heather said...

Sounds like a blast!! I am so jelous. (Well, that can be said about anyone who goes camping. I miss doing that with my family). The water park looks like so much fun. Ethan is adorable.

Beau and Jen said...

Looks like ya had tons of fun!! Can't wait until our Withers camping Adventure! ;)

Danica said...

He's growing up so fast! The picks of him eating watermelon are so cute!