Monday, November 17, 2008

3 Years!

I can hardly believe that today is our 3rd year anniversary. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life and even better an amazing man that I get to keep forever. I love him so much and don’t know what I would do with out him. He is a wonderful father to Ethan and my best friend. Thanks for so many wonderful memories and I can’t wait for the years to come. I love you Jared!
Below are 2 videos of our wedding. Jimmy (Jared's little brother) made these for us. I LOVE them and they make me teary eyed every time I watch them.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Those are great videos!!! It looked like it was a most wonderful day! Hope you had a happy anniversary today!

Dustan and Micayla said...

Shantell,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!!! Your little family is so cute!!! How fun to see how you are doing--I love these blogs and it's so fun to be able to keep in touch!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
What a beautiful bride!
Jared is a lucky man!
Love
Uncle Curt & Aunt J

Dustin and Selena said...

WHAT?!? Three years? I still remember when you got married and watching you make wedding plans, that is crazy to me! The videos are very cute!