Monday, November 03, 2008

Picture Tag

My old roomie Chelsea tagged me with a picture tag. You have to take the fourth picture folder and post the fourth picture in that folder. Then you take the sixth folder and post the sixth picuture in that folder. Explain the pictures and then send the tag along.
Here are my pictures...

This is taken at the hospital while I'm in labor with Ethan. We arrived at 9am and as you can see on the clock on the wall it's 1:20pm. Unfortunatlly we don't have Ethan until 9:30pm. It was a long day and I took this picture to show just how long the day was. I think Jared got sick of waiting and waiting and waiting. I know I did. I just sat in the bed and watched football with Jared.


This is another picture from our last photo shoot with Brittney. I'm trying to get Ethan to smile but he's just looking at me like mom what are you doing!

I tag Brittney, Leslie, Kristy, and Jenalee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! yeh, I would do this however I just looked @ my 4 & 6 folders and they are both Josh's airplane crap. I have no desire to waste my precious time on airplanes! ;P Thanks for thinking of me though

Nicki said...

Yeah for me! I love finding friends blogs. Your little family is so cute, what a sweet little guy! I hope all is well.

Heather said...

I love the pictures in your header. I love Ethan's cute scrunched nose in the picture. SO cute!! So, this tag seems fun. When I get a minute I will have to do it. Assuming that the 4th or 6th picture folders don't hold any embarressing photos.