Friday, June 25, 2010

A day with Jamo

My little brother is leaving so soon! He'll only be here for about 4 more weeks. So when he invited me and Ethan to Thanksgiving point I said YES! (even though I was tired and not feeling very good) Jamason (aka Jamo) is working at Thanksgiving point this summer which means that we get into most of the events for free! We went to the farm land and then to the dino museum. The kids loved to see the animals and pet the cows and horses. Best of all they got to ride the horses. Ethan told me that he could do it all by himself and he did. He didn't need me to walk along with him and would often say "Yee Haw!" Oh how my little boy is growing up.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow - you've been up to a lot of fun summer activities. Especially being so pregnant!! good for you!!

Becky said...

What a big boy!

Heather said...

How fun!! I can't believe your little brother is old enough to go on a mission. I remember going to a play with you back when he was in 6th grade or so. Crazy how fast time flies. By the way, I love your header...especially the pic of E putting on the hat. So cute.

McKell&Janeene said...

So fun! He is getting so big!