Friday, June 25, 2010

The Zoo

Last week Jared took part of the day off and we went to Hogle Zoo with his sisters and their kids. It was a lot of fun and so exciting to watch Ethan get so excited about the animals. He seemed to really enjoy the zoo this year. Unfortunately I was not very prepared because I forgot to charge my camera battery so I only took a few pictures.
Ethan really loved the monkeys
Here the boys are looking at the elephants and watching them eat.
Here they are watching the baby elephant eat strawberries
Margy, Lucy, & Macie
My last photo of the day. We actually got to see the gorillas moving around and even pounding on their chests. After this we went to a little show that talked about animal homes and the kids got to pet a possum and a snake. Then it was on to the train ride and some fun on the playground. It was a fun family day :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute! I love that he was so intrigued by each animal!

Heather said...

We haven't gone yet this year. Looks like your little guy had a blast.