Friday, June 25, 2010

Water Park

Highland has a hidden water park that we love to play at. Jared's sisters and I took the kids to play and boy did they love it. I thought for sure that Ethan would need to have me by his side playing in the water but I was wrong. As soon as we got there he took off and only came to see me when he wanted a snack. It was fun to just sit and relax and watch Ethan enjoy playing in the water with his cousins.

This picture was take at the very end of our day of fun. It was perfect weather for the moms to sit and visit but a little cold for the kids.


The boys loved to play in the water with their trucks. I'm sure we'll be back to this park many times before the summer is over.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like a fun little water park...and Ethan is cute as ever.