Thursday, November 10, 2011

Jamason & Angel

So the month of October was super busy and emotions of highs and lows. On a high note was Jamason and Angel's wedding. They were married on Nov. 12th in the Mount. Timpanogos temple. The ceremony was beautiful and so was the bride.
Jamason and Angel coming out of the temple
The whole Withers family
My cute parents
The Withers grand kids
My adorable kids
I love this picture of us
My sister took these snap shots of my dad and kids at the luncheon. They are so cute and you can just see how much my kids love their grandpa. 
Silly Madelyn trying on Grandpa's glasses

4 comments:

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Beautiful family and photos! I love the purple! Madelyn is getting so big. Miss you! Hope all is well.

Leslie & Matt said...

Wowzers! Look at all of M's hair!! Pase is still rockin' the grown outpeach fuzz look! (It feels like anyway!) Your family all look so happy & I hope that everyone is doing well. It was fun chattin with you for a minute on FB the other day. I miss you & look forward to our next visit :)

Nathan said...

Those are GREAT pictures! I really love the one of you and Jared! I also love the grandchild one, in front of the temple. Those dresses are DARLING and Ethan looks so handsome! I love that color purple! Madelyn and Ethan do look like they love their Grandpa...so cute! Miss you! ~Becky

Unknown said...

I love watching my dad with my kids...SO cute! It's obvious your dad adores them. :)