Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

For my birthday we took the kids to a pumpkin patch with our friends Chad and Ang. It was small, free, and lots of fun. They had a few animals out for the kids to feed. Ethan loved trying to get the animals to eat and Madelyn was not to sure about all of it.
They had a maze through some hay barrels that were taller then me. Here you can see just how tall they are Ethan wanted to climb on top. 
They had a hay ride which the kids loved. 
A pile of corn for the kids to play in
And a pyramid of hay bales to climb on
I love the fall and I love doing fun things like this with my family and friends.
After the pumpkin patch we headed home for some super yummy fancy brownies that Ethan and Jared made for my birthday.
Happy birthday day to me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE miss Madelyn and her adorable outfit!

Kate Lewis said...

Happy Birthday Shantell and Ethan! Your children are so adorable--I love all the pictures.

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

I have the same giraffe outfit for Bailee, love Kohl's! Great looking pumpkins!