Friday, May 11, 2012

Capture the Joy



I follow a photographer named Kristine Duke. I think she has amazing photos and is inspiring. She is starting a fun little "get together" (as she is calling it) called Capture the Joy. It's all about taking picture of your loved ones with you in the picture too. All to often mom's are the photographer and not very often in the picture and I am totally guilty of this. So when I read what she was doing I thought I'd join in too. So each Monday I'll be posting at least one picture of me and my loved ones and how I capture my joy from the previous week. I'll be posting these pictures on my scrap blog so that I can keep this blog to just close family and friends. So if you'd like to follow my adventure come on over.

Do you want to play too? Just go HERE for all the details. I'd love to see your pictures. And she has a way to play along with instagram!

No comments: