Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother’s day!

I have an amazing husband. He knows how to make my mother’s day great! I woke up to flowers, gifts and handmade cards :)

After a busy day at church we headed to my Grandma’s to spend some time with my mom and grandma. Days like this make me so grateful to have my family so close to me and to have such amazing women in my life.

The biggest news of the day was that my Grandma got to go outside for a little while. She is unable to walk now and almost never goes outside. It was such a blessing for her and I was so glad she was able to get outside and enjoy the beautiful day for just a little while. My cousin was able to get these pictures for me.

gma mother's day 2012-2

 gma mother's day 2012

I love this picture! This is a 3 generation picture of my sister, grandma, me and my mom.

DSC06003What a blessing it is to have my grandma her with me. My kids get to grow up knowing who their wonderful Grandma Burch is. Funny story. Ethan has a hard time remember which grandma is who. So he often tells me that his grandma Burch is the sitting grandma and his grandma Withers is the standing grandma. Funny kid. DSC06004 And I wouldn’t be a mother with out these two little bundles of joy! I’m the luckiest mom ever!

DSC02823

No comments: