Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The big reveal!

After watching the parade my sister had a luncheon and big reveal party. She is pregnant with her first baby so she got everyone together to tell us if she was having a girl or a boy.

She put in helium balloons in the box and then when they opened it we would be able to tell if they are having a boy or a girl by the color of the balloons. Before they opened the box we each put our vote on the front of the box.

DSC02897

My cute sis and her hubby

DSC02898

DSC02899

DSC02900

It’s a girl! We are all so very excited for them and that little girl is so blessed to have such amazing parents! I can’t wait to meet her, snuggle her, and give her lots of kisses.

And of course I had to get a cute picture of my two little ones with their cute 4th of July outfits.

DSC02901

1 comment:

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

That's awesome! Congratulations to your sister. What a cute way to announce the gender too!!