Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Madelyn’s photo shoot

I’m just realizing that I never posted these adorable photos! My sweet friend and go to gal for all things photo and scrapping took these for me. Madelyn was not in the best of moods that morning but I think we still got some great photos. I just wanted a few shots to capture this time in her life. I was realizing that she is growing up so quickly and started to panic that I didn’t have any recent photos of her.  IMG_3347 IMG_3362 

She was so upset that I made her sit in the dirt. She is such a girly girl!

IMG_3384

Best Friends :)  {this is Madelyn and my friend’s little girl. We are best friends so it’s only natural that our girls will be best friends too}

IMG_3417 

These are some of my favorite pictures. This bunny is her all time favorite toy. She has slept with this bunny every night since she was born. This is the one that Ethan made for her at build a bear. It also reminds me of these cute photos we took of Ethan with his dog.

IMG_3425 IMG_3432 IMG_3440 IMG_3456 IMG_3460

Then we stayed and played at the park and enjoyed a picnic. Thanks Britt for always being so willing to share your talents with me!

IMG_3566 IMG_3528IMG_3564

2 comments:

Beau and Jen said...

I love the pictures with her bunny! She's adorable!

Unknown said...

So cute! And sorry to comment on Scarlett but that is one beautiful girl! Britt does awesome work.