Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Easter Sunday

Easter morning started out with the kids finding their baskets. 
And looking at all of the fun stuff inside. The Easter bunny brought plenty of goodies, books, a movie, new outfits and toys.
Next we headed to church (in their new outfits but I forgot to get their picture) and then up to my grandma's for some yummy food and good family time. One thing I love about my family is their willingness to play with the kids. The kids wanted to play red- rover and duck, duck goose. And so my siblings did. What fun Aunts and Uncles my kids have. 
Next it was time for the egg hunt. We had so many eggs that I think each kid got 50 or more eggs.
Look at all this eggs! I think the egg hut was very successful. It was a great holiday and fun to spend time with family. 

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah for a family Easter Egg Hunt that doesn't involve greedy children and their parents!! Looks like they all scored! Yippie!

Heather said...

Oh,...and I forgot to write that I adore the pictures of the kids with their Easter goodies and baskets. So cute!

Becky said...

How fun!!!