Wednesday, June 01, 2011

My buddy & kid sister

I have a feeling that these two will grow up being good friends. Ethan LOVES his sister so much and always wants her to play with him. Madelyn LOVES her brother and he's the one that can make her laugh best.
This little scene is a daily occurrence. Any time Ethan has a nap or goes to bed he wants Madelyn to come too. We sing a few songs together and then it's time to sleep. Ethan always ask if Madelyn can sleep in his bed. I'm pretty sure that if I let her stay in his bed there would be no sleeping for either child. 

5 comments:

Brittney said...

That is so adorable!!!!! :)

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

That's awesome! I hope they are always buddies too. Cuties!

Heather said...

So cute! Isn't seeing the love and bonding between 2 of your babies the best? I love it!!

Becky said...

they are adorable! So so so cute brother and sister picture! What a fun tradition.

Unknown said...

lol! Silly babies...LOVE them!