Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Vernon Reservoir

The week after our trip to Moab we went to Vernon Reservoir with my family. It's this small reservoir in the middle of no where but a dusty and fun place to camp. Defiantly Wither's style of camping. No cabins for us :)

Here are a few pictures from our trip. I kept Madelyn in pack & play cuz I knew she'd be a huge dirty dusty mess if I didn't. And for the most part she was pretty happy in there.
Everyone tired to go swimming but it was windy and cold. Here are the men trying to talk themselves into diving into the water. 
Eventually they do and the girls got in too.
Once everyone had their fill of the water we headed back to camp and the kids found a great way to entertain themselves. They turned this trailer into dirt bikes and went for lots of rides. I love it when kids use their imagination. 
By the end of the day all of the kids were dirty head to toe and exhausted.
Here are a few pictures of me and Jen trying to feed Madelyn.
Isn't that dirty face adorable!
Well the next morning there was big news, my little brother Jamason proposed to his girlfriend of  2 1/2 years. Yeah! They will be getting married this October in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. We are so happy for them. 
After that we packed up and headed home.

1 comment:

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Man you guys have been busy this summer, fun times! I totally know that feeling of not daring to immerse yourself in the freezing cold water. Ethan and Madelyn are such cute kids, they look a lot alike too.